We have the best location for Iowa State University Visits!
One block west of Welch Avenue in the heart of Campustown.
Three blocks south of Lincoln Way and the Iowa State Central Campus.
Adjacent to the Iowa State Baseball Field.
Free (and worry free) parking in our off-street lot. No tows, or tickets.
From I-35 (North or South Bound)
1. Take AMES EXIT 111B to US HWY. 30 WEST toward Iowa State University (ISU).
2. Take UNIVERSITY BLVD EXIT 146 toward ISU. (about 4 mi west of I-35); Exit RIGHT on UNIVERSITY BOULEVARD and GET IN TO THE LEFT LANE.
3. Turn LEFT (WEST) onto MORTENSEN PARKWAY. When MORTENSON PARKWAY narrows to two lanes (about 0.3/4 of a mile) look right for the two tall dormitories and HAYWARD AVENUE.
4. Turn right on HAYWARD AVENUE(near large red ISU Cross Country signs on the right). Go about 1/2 mi and look left for 405 Hayward Ames, IA 50014 (there is a large Iowa House sign in our front yard).
5. Turn LEFT on Knapp Street and LEFT into the parking lot.
We have confidence in these service providers to meet or exceed expectations!!
Check out our local guide for the best restaurants, catering, hair salons, transportation, entertainment and more.Local Guide